Thursday, August 24, 2017

PINEHILL year 6 CROSS CRUNCHY 2017

                                                       PINEHILL CROSS CRUNCHY



BREAKING NEWS, myself along with several other year six boys have just recently ran most tiring run around the field, and 2 hole laps around the school and yes if your wondering... it was exhausting.

This cross crunchy was one of the hardest cross crunchy races I have ever done and I think a lot of other boys would agree with me. but most of them also agree that it was the most relieving one because for everyone who is in year six... well its there last year of pinehill school. and at some of there intermediates it is an option to do there cross crunchy or fun run if they are going to north cross.

WELL NOW! how about we get back to the so called BREAKING NEWS! now were was I... oh yeah this cross crunchy race consisted of 1 lap of the field and 2 around the hole school for all those year 6 students.

Now that I have told you some of the basic facts lets get a bit more detailed in the sense of what it... smelled, looked, and felt like both emotionally and physically.

If you really what to know what I felt like then I will tell you. firstly I had jelly legs which isn't a very pleasant feeling as well as having butterflies which effects you both emotionally and physically

But these didn't last long for when I heard the loud hooter go off... beep those feelings and emotions were gone and all I could think about was the staining smell of grubby mud and how I couldn't taste anything over the shock of the hooter making its last sound of the year.


AND THAT IS THE BREAKING NEWS!!!



in this piece of writing i feel what I did best was using descriptive vocab and writing more discriptivly on the five senses.




No comments:

Post a Comment