Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Most Important peice Of Writing this week

My Most Important piece Of Writing this week was... THE SEA writing i did. I feel i used very descriptive words and also descriptive sentences.

look here to see THE SEA writing!
or go and scroll down on the blog to find it individually!
but just read it here its even more easy  


THE

       SEA




The sea was and still is an amazing place to me. It holds most of my joyful memories and is a place i feel i belong. I have visited the sea more than the number of tentacles on at least five octopus.

When we arrive at the beach a reassuring feeling runs down my spine. Even when i don't need reassuring. The feeling is like a peaceful voice telling me not to worry in the water for the sea is with me. I swim for hours and hours not even coming ashore to my mums call. Until… she pulls me out herself. And when the doors of the car close and the engine rev to life the reassuring feeling vanishes. Like it hadn't even been there before. And just like that i snap back feeling miserable to see the sea frowning at me as i drive off into the distance. Well until next time.

1 comment:

  1. rely nice to read and very interesting words.well done

    ReplyDelete